Presidents Day Monday February 20, 2017 ………..so Pickleball at CAFC will be on Tuesday February 21, 2017
Thanks to Allina Health for this Great News
Congratulations! Your organization has been selected to receive a 2017 Neighborhood Health ConnectionTM Grant from Allina Health. We are pleased to support your activity with $2,052 for pickle ball lessons and equipment. The grant period spans from March 1, 2017 through Dec. 31, 2017, and activities must begin by Sept. 1, 2017
……..and we appreciate the successful efforts of Mike Mueller and Dick Welch in putting together the Grant Application
Winter Time Pickleball at the Cambridge Armed Forces Center
Generally we play every Monday and Thursday at the CAFC. Holidays and some scheduled events close the facility to us. We are usually informed well in advance
Monday — 8 to noon
Thursday — 8 to noon
The fee is $5 per session. Our pickleball group pays $20 per used court. All extra money goes into our Pickleball fund.
Central Green Park at 1455 Fern Street South
Oct 1st, 2016 Impromptu Saturday morning – First time playing at Central Green Park
No more Pickleball at Pioneer Park as the new surface is lined only for tennis
For future reference – Casual Policy of our outdoor play
We will be having a donation tin at our outdoor structured playing times.
– Voluntary donations – nothing mandatory.
– $2 is the suggested donation
– If you paid to play at the Armory today no more need be donated.
– We will not be monitoring who donates but we will record the daily take – this will be notated on/in our indoor record book.
– We will be using funds raised for balls, replacing equipment as needed and for amenities at our 4 new courts when completed.